114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
In collaboration with The Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul of Fond du Lac County, Solutions Center will be sheltering homeless families out of our shelter located at 114 E 2nd Street building. This shelter had been sheltering single adult men since 2007.
This shift is an effort to reduce duplication of services and serve all homeless populations more equitably in the city. Single adult men and women will receive shelter services at The Salvation Army Warming Shelter, operational from November 1st – April 1st while families with children will be sheltered at Solutions Center.
St. Vincent de Paul is supporting these efforts with programming, financial assistance and on-going outreach with our mutual clients.
Homeless families may begin requesting intake by calling (920) 922-8122.
For more questions or information, please call (920) 922-8122 or (920) 923-1743
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Beauty of the Soul 2015