2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
Solutions Center Thanks Everyone
Involved in 2015 Bunny Hop
Thank you to all the participants who came out for Solutions Center’s 4th annual Bunny Hop 5K Run/Walk on Easter Saturday at Lakeside Park!
The event is held annually during Child Abuse Prevention Month to raise awareness of child abuse in our community and to raise funds for shelter and support services.
We wish to thank all who participated and those who made the event possible.
- Fond du Lac Running Club members — race time and tabulation wouldn’t have been possible without their expertise and assistance!
- Marty at B104 for the finish line music and encouragement.
- Our sponsors: Exchange Club of Fond du Lac, Agnesian HealthCare, Baker Cheese, FloorQuest & Twohig Funeral Home.
- The Easter Bunny
- Hair of the Dog Graphics for this year’s T-shirts, and Road ID for race bibs.
- Finally, thank you to Solutions Center board of directors, staff and volunteers.
Please click below for this year’s race results:
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021