Solutions Center Announces New Board Officers
Solutions Center Shelter & Support Services, Inc. has selected officers for its 2014 Board of Directors.
Tim Twohig, of FloorQuest, will service as president with Jeff Baker, of Baker Cheese, being named vice president. Rick Schmidt, of Marchant Schmidt, Inc., has been elected secretary, and Bob Hartzheim, of Front Line Systems, Inc., will continue on as treasurer. David Washkoviak of Roberts Homes & Real Estate is past president.
Other 2014 board members include: Lisa Shannon, Community Advocate; Sue Strands, City of Fond du Lac; Terri Emanuel, The Goldsmith; Molly Haack, Agnesian Healthcare; Tracy Qualmann, Marian University; and Tiffany Wiese, Agnesian HealthCare.
A special thank you to Sister Hertha Longo, Congregation of the Sisters of St. Agnes, and Gary Ott, US Bank, who have completed six-year terms on the board. Solutions Center thanks all of our volunteer board members for their support.
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Beauty of the Soul 2015