Holidays & Handbags: Back to School
Open for bids August 1st – August 31st through our Facebook Page.
All bids must be done through our Facebook page in these simple steps:
- Find our Facebook Page and give it a “Like”
- Every current basket that is available for bidding will be pinned to the top of our page
- Enter your bid in the comments section of the post
- All bids must have $5 increase increments
- The basket will go to the top bidder
Kids are heading back to school and that means we’re one step closer to FALL! Treat the kids and parents this month with a fantastic basket to make the transition fun and exciting!
This basket is generously sponsored by Society Insurance – Thank you for your on-going support of Solutions Center’s mission!
Hear that? Bell’s about to ring- don’t be late and BID TODAY! This basket includes:
- Backpack purse
- Cafeteria Trays
- Drink pouches with straws for adult or kid friendly drinks!
- Trolls lunch box (with a secret surprise inside!)
- Food truck lunch box
- 3 flavors of Laughing Mountain popcorn
- Inspirational coffee cup with Door County Coffee
- CC’s chocolate truffles (YUM!)
- Coca Lella Chocolate espresso beans
- GoalDigger organizer
- Paper tantrum notepad
- Scented colored pencils
- Lemon sugar cube exfoliating scrub
- Flavored lip balm
- $25 gift card to Kohls
- $25 gift card to Panera
- School supplies with accompanying backpack!
The total value of this basket is $350.00 Bids will start at $75.00 and all bids must increase by at least $5.00. To make a bid, go to our Facebook page now!
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021