Holidays & Handbags: Father’s Day/Sizzling Summer
Open for bids May 1st – May 31st through our Facebook Page.
All bids must be done through our Facebook page in these simple steps:
- Find our Facebook Page and give it a “Like”
- Every current basket that is available for bidding will be pinned to the top of our page
- Enter your bid in the comments section of the post
- All bids must have $5 increase increments
- The basket will go to the top bidder
Here we come, May! We are thrilled to announce our next Holidays & Handbags Basket: Father’s Day (or Sizzling Summer!)!
Thank you to ALL Dads out there, and another huge thank you to Grande Cheese for being our May Handbag Sponsor!
This basket is a perfect gift for anyone including you (yes, you, Superdad!) or a wonderful Dad in your life (because he is a Superdad, too!). Not only is this basket filled with a lot of amazing stuff, but you’ll be giving a second gift to another Dad in our community using Solutions Center services…the same services the proceeds from these basket support!
Okay, here’s the details:
- 💙 A handmade regulation size Wisconsin bags set, including a set of bags for each team (plus, the boards light up at night!)
- 💙 $100 to Festival Foods for all your food and drink needs on a hot summer day
- 💙 5 coupons for FREE Johnsonville Brats
- 💙 A 24 oz YETI mug to keep those drinks cool
- 💙 $30 gift card to Widmer Cheese
- 💙 An orange crossbody bag (because this is Holidays AND Handbags!)
This basket is valued at $450 and bidding will start at $115. All bids must increase by at least $5.00. Bids must be made in the comments section of our Facebook page throughout the month of May. Good Luck!
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021