Solutions Center Hires Director
Solutions Center Shelter & Support Services, Inc. has hired Nicole Johnson as associate executive director.
Johnson most recently served as assistant director at The Bridge to Hope, a domestic violence and sexual assault agency in Menomonie. She has a bachelor’s degree in sociology with a minor in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse. In her new role, Johnson will be responsible for day-to-day program operations and staff supervision.
Maggie McCullough, who has served as the interim executive director since March, will stay on as executive director in a limited capacity over the next several months to orient Johnson to agency operations and the Fond du Lac community.
“We are excited to have Nicole join our team at Solutions Center,” said Board President Tim Twohig. “She brings a strong background in direct-client services and is enthusiastic about helping us maintain and strengthen our services to homeless persons and victims of domestic violence.”
The staff welcomes her arrival on Monday, Oct. 27.
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021