2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
Solutions Center’s 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast is scheduled for 7 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6, at Trinity, 40 E. Division St.
This event, sponsored in part by Agnesian HealthCare, Capelle & Diedrich Construction and Commonwealth, will benefit the shelters and support services. Solutions Center serves victims of homelessness and domestic violence, operating four shelters, providing domestic violence counseling and offering general advocacy and support to those in need. On average, the agency provides shelter to almost 550 men, women and children annually, including more than 100 victims of domestic violence.
Following a buffet breakfast, Fond du Lac County District Attorney Eric Toney will speak on “Building Men of Character.”
Cost is $30 per person or $240 for a table of eight.
Advance registrations are appreciated by Friday, Aug. 1.
For more information, call (920) 923-1743.
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021