Thank you to our Pursapalooza sponsors!
- 114 E 2nd Street Shelter Transitions to serve homeless families
- 1st Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 – Newsletter
- 2015 Bunny Hop Thanks & Results
- 2nd Annual Men’s Breakfast Scheduled For Aug. 6
- 2nd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 – Newsletter
- Adopt-A-Family & Baskets of Hope Support Needed
- Anonymous 01/26/2021
Local businesses and groups support women and kids
Solutions Center’s 3rd Annual Pursapalooza event is just around the corner. Next week on February 20th, 2020 local businesses and groups will come together to support local women who are struggling with domestic violence or homelessness in their lives.
All proceeds support shelter and supportive services to women and their kids in need emergency safety, crisis intervention, case management, personal advocacy, information, education and referrals.
We couldn’t do the work we do without the support of our community. Thank you to all our sponsors and donors who helped make this event possible and for future services to continue.
Handbag Sponsors: CD Smith Construction, Fond du Lac Firefighters Local #400, Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes
Wristlet Sponsors: Teresa Keenan, FloorQuest, Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health, Mid States Aluminum, TTI Inc., Holiday Automotive, Fond du Lac Credit Union, Society Insurance, and Noon Kiwanis Club
Thank you to all our donors who provided an in-kind donation to create our silent and live auction baskets.